Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Padatkan otak seketika# 3

PENCIL: I am sorry

ERASER: For what? You didn't do anything wrong

PENCIL: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me.Whenever i made a mistake, you're always there to erase it.But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself.You get smaller and smaller each time.

ERASER: That's true. But i don't really mind.You see, i was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, i know i will be gone & you will replace me with a new one, i am actually happy with my job.So, please stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.

11 comments:

  1. jatuh cinta dgn eraser...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro, rajin jugak kawan merangkap nanny kita nie melepak kat sini no...hehehe

      Delete
    2. tido wahai sahabat-sahabatku...huhuhu...btw, satg nanny kita merajuk sapa nak pujuk...hehehe

      Delete
    3. jgn gadoh2 dgn kakak wei...hehehe

      Delete
    4. aku dah malas nak comment dkt sini..asyik kena buah pedey je...sedeyyy!!!

      Delete
  2. "eraser" such a good friend.seriously, i will glad if i can find a good friend like 'eraser'...ERASER, can u be my friend...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can be your eraser too..hehehe..kidding sis...

      Delete